Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Launching our first edition of Area S6 Newsletter







Fellow Toastmasters,

I am glad to announce the launch of our First Edition of Area S6 Newsletter!

Thank you to all Area Council members for put this together.
Special thanks to Asst. Area Governor of Education and Training, H'ng Siew Lee, CC, CL for leading the editorial tasks.

Feel free to download your copy here. (818k)


Cheers,
Johnson Tang, CC, CL
S6 Area Governor 2008-2009

Feedback from District 51 Team:

District 51 Public Relations Officer, Clement Pang, DTM:

Well done Johnson. Please convey my best wishes to Siew Lee for leading this effort. Area S6 has been enrolled for the best area/division newsletter contest. All the best to Siew Lee and area S6!

Immediate Past Division S Governor, Yoon Peng Yew, ACS, CL:
My hats off to you and your team, Johnson! It is certainly an informative and meaningful Area newsletter.

Asst. Division S Governor of Education and Training, Christopher Choong, CC, CL:
An excellent newsletter. Being a Division newsletter editor before, I would like to express this newsletter has greater success. Colorful, informative and very easy to navigate. What’s more, it’s link to the website for Area S6 – Simply Amazing!
AG Johnson and Editor Siew Lee and team, Congratulations and I am looking forward for your 2nd edition in near future Keep the courage burning hot and conquer all obstacles.
Just me,
Chris

Area N3 Governor, June Lim, CC, CL:
Thank you for sharing this awesome creation with me.
It was well written and I can see that you and your team have put in more than 100% heart and soul in creating this newsletter.
Congratulations for a great job done. I look forward to receive the 2nd edition of your newsletter.
cheers,
june lim